The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:The world's first ham-based infinite runner! Those crazy sharks are out for their favorite snack (spoiler alert: It's ham) and you must race to evade their hungry jaws! See how far you can go! Collect coins, pass enemies, and use pearls to reach your highest score. Can you beat your friends? Take your place among the world's best on the world leaderboards. You'll believe that a ham can fly!
• Top down view
• Fast and frantic gameplay experience!
• Sharks, sharks, and more sharks! Did we mention it also has ham??
• Capture and share video in game using Kamcord. Simply press the record button in game to record your video! Lastly, press the movie icon to share your recorded video online using Kamcord's tools.
• Funny character animations & beautiful 2D art
• Use revives to build higher scores
• Grab power ups for temporary invincibility
• World leaderboards - Show the world your skill!
• Alternate ham skins available for purchase
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this for their game engine|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Internal|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Utility|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback