The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:◆ Easy and fun way to learn phonics for young EFL/ESL children.
- Easy and fun stories to review new sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, reading, and writing skills
- Fun rhyming chants following each unit for additional exposure
- Review units that include fun puzzles to solidify learning
1. Words: Using letter-pictures and sound patterns to associate target sounds and words.
2. Sound: Learning target sounds and words through various activities
3. Story: Funny stories help learners be more confident with reading.
4. Chant: Rhyming chants that are made up of target words help children interest the connection between sounds and letters.
5. Games: Learners have chances to review through various activities and puzzles.
◆ Universal app : can be used both in Phone and Pad with a single purchase.
◆ App inquiry : for payment error and problems pertaining to app (email@example.com)
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and problems pertaining to apps. When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
-To send an inquiry from your device, go to your phone app’s info and select email@example.com.
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
- For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||Not analyzed yet|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback