The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:Get now the free Backgammon board game!
Backgammon is one of the oldest board games for two players. Backgammon is a great board game that is played worldwide. A real classic! It’s simple and intuitive, and it has preserved its classic appearance.
- Move pieces by tap
- 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
- Bluetooth mode
- Support tablet device
- Support two players on same device
- Support playing offline vs AI - strong computer opponent.
- Classic Design
- User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
- Designed for both Tablet and Phones
- Free updates!
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
- Free! Play as much as you want
- Backgammon game without wifi. Play Backgammon free board game offline.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
Backgammon is a simple race game. The object is to move the pieces around the board towards your inner table. Once all 15 of your pieces have arrived in the inner table, they can be removed from the board. The first player to remove all his pieces from the board is the winner.
The playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and players win by removing all of their pieces from the board. This version supports all resolutions
* Backgammon is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Access bluetooth settings||Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.||Not analyzed yet|
|Pair with bluetooth devices||Can connect to user's Bluetooth devices||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback