The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:We’ve listened to your feedback and made NAB’s new mobile banking app smarter, faster and more useful than ever before.
Faster and simpler ways to transfer money and make payments
• Repay your friends in a flash using their mobile number. Pay to mobile is our new simpler version of NAB Flik which allows you to make payments to your contacts anywhere, anytime.
• Pay your bills with BPAY.
• Cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
• International payments - send money to over forty countries around the globe.
• Business market loans - you’ll now be able to see your balances and make payments using your business market loan.
• Loan redraw - redraw available funds from your eligible loan accounts.
Quick and easy access
• See your account balances without logging in using quick balance.
• Log in with your NAB ID and password or setup a 4-digit passcode.
• Change your password or passcode.
• Delete your NAB ID from the device.
• Set-up profiles - if you share your device with someone else, or you want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can set up individual profiles.
Tools and calculators
• Find the nearest NAB Branch or ATM or search by postcode or suburb.
• Work out loan repayments, calculate foreign exchange and forecast savings.
• Investments - view your domestic nabtrade securities.
• Portfolio view - view your portfolio facility balances and account details.
What you need to get started
• Logging in for the first time? All you need is your NAB ID (it’s on the back of your NAB card) and internet banking password.
• If you haven’t registered for NAB Internet Banking visit http://www.nab.com.au/personal/banking/nab-internet-banking
Other useful information
• The NAB mobile banking app is compatible with Android OS 4.1 and above.
• All transactions are protected by NAB Defence - our NAB Internet Banking security and anti-fraud system.
• NAB Pay is available for compatible NFC enabled phones running Android 4.4 or above on eligible NAB Visa debit and credit cards.
• Want to tap and pay but don’t have a compatible Android device? We’ve also now launched NAB PayTag. To find out more, go to nab.com.au/nabpaytag or call 13 22 65 to order now.
• Tell us what you think via the apps feedback form.
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Control near field communication||Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Retrieve running apps||Can retrieve information on currently and recently running apps on the device||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Connect and disconnect from wi-fi||Can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for social networking services|
|Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for utility purposes|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback