The following description comes from the Google Play Store description of the app:DHA smartphone app provides an easy access to numerous healthcare services on customer’s preferred device.
The App have following features
• Patients can access Health Profile, Appointments, Prescriptions, Lab Results, In-Patient Visits, Medical Advices, Calendar Synchronization for Appointments & Prescriptions, My Records etc
• Child Vaccination feature will allow parents to register their children to view complete vaccination plan. The system synchronizes the vaccination dates with calendar of the phone
• Health Packages: The customers will be to view and request health packages through this feature like Diabetes, Smoking & Women Health
• Search Facilities, Professionals: Features to search professionals & facilities, verify license details,
• ENAYA Insurance network search, Application Tracking, Verify Sick Leave, Auction Status, Supplier Profile, Professional Profile, Facility Profile, Blood Donation, BMI Calculator, etc
• DHA & its Facilities: List of DHA Facilities, Maps, Driving directions, Visiting doctors, news, events, feedback, emergency numbers.
• DHA is now supporting MyID. MyID is a Single Sign-On service. Using MyID, user can able to use multiple government services without using different log in credentials.
• Health Card Enable Login is also supported, Users can able to log in using health card number and able to view profiles and other features.
App is available is both English and Arabic languages.
For more information on DHA, kindly visit www.dha.gov.ae
For any inquires contact us @ 800DHA
|Full network access||Can access the internet||It appears this app uses this data for internal use within the app's functionality|
|Read your contacts||Can read user's contact list (phone book) and phone call history||Internal|
|Precise location (gps and network-based)||Can use user's precise location||Internal|
|Read phone status and identity||Can read phone's current state information like in-phone call, phone signal, carrier, device ID, and phone number||Internal|
|Take pictures and videos||Can use camera or flashlight on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage||Can write to your phone's USB storage||Not analyzed yet|
|Modify your contacts||Can edit contacts on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners\' knowledge||Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Record audio||Can record audio through microphone on device||Not analyzed yet|
|Receive text messages (sms)||Can receive SMS messages||Not analyzed yet|
|Read calendar events plus confidential information||Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.||Not analyzed yet|
|Write call log||Can change your device’s call log including incoming and outgoing calls data||Not analyzed yet|
|Read call log||Can read your device’s call log, including incoming and outgoing calls||Not analyzed yet|
|Approximate location (network-based)||Can use user's approximate location||Not analyzed yet|
|Find accounts on the device||Can use user's account information stored on the phone||Not analyzed yet|
Version of the app analyzed:
App was last analyzed by Privacy Grade on:
Why does this app have this grade?
Our method for grading apps uses a privacy model that we built. This model is based on crowdsourced surveys that we conducted to capture people’s expectations and comfort levels with various app behaviors.
See the sensitive permissions table below the app description to see the permissions that made users of the app uncomfortable.
If you have issues about the information on this page, click the button below to send us feedback.Send Us Feedback